By Cameron Andrade
Carolina Panthers (from Chicago) – CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio State
Carolina gets their quarterback of the future with new Head Coach Frank Reich after giving up a lot of value for the first overall pick.
- Houston Texans – Bryce Young, QB, Alabama
The Texans get the quarterback they have desperately needed the past few years, as most predict Young will be a Texan on draft night.
- Arizona Cardinals – Will Anderson Jr, Edge, Alabama
The Cardinals get the defensive help they need with star edge rusher Anderson Jr, as he looks to help that defensive line get to the quarterback.
- Indianapolis Colts – Anthony Richardson, QB, Florida
Indianapolis gets the quarterback with potentially the highest ceiling in Anthony Richardson. Colt’s new head coach Shane Steichen will bringt his new replica of Jalen Hurts.
- Seattle Seahawks (from Denver) – Tyree Wilson, Edge, Texas Tech
- Detroit Lions (from L.A. Rams) – Jalen Carter, DT, Georgia
Detroit takes the best player available and ends up with arguably the best player in the draft in Jalen Carter, pairing up with last year’s first-round pick Aiden Hutchinson on that defensive line.
- Las Vegas Raiders – Will Levis, QB, Kentucky
Las Vegas takes a risk on Levis as they look to make him the quarterback of the future for the Raiders, as he looks to learn under their new quarterback Jimmy Garroppolo.
- Atlanta Falcons – Christian Gonzalez, CB, Oregon
- Chicago Bears (from Carolina) – Paris Johnson Jr, OT, Ohio State
Chicago gets Justin Fields some protection on his blindside as the Bears continue to build their team around their talented quarterback.
- Philadelphia Eagles (from New Orleans) – Brian Branch, S, Alabama
Philadelphia could take a reach on Branch after CJ Gardner-Johnson signed with Detroit.
- Tennessee Titans – Myles Murphy, Edge, Clemson
- Houston Texans (from Cleveland) – Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR, Ohio State
Texans get their new quarterback, a new number-one wide receiver in Smith-Njigba.
- New York Jets – Broderick Jones, OT, Georgia
- New England Patriots – Joey Porter Jr, CB, Penn State
- Green Bay Packers – Lukas Van Ness, Edge, Iowa
- Washington Commanders – Devon Witherspoon, CB, Illinois
- Pittsburgh Steelers – Kelee Ringo, CB, Georgia
Pittsburgh struggled in the secondary last season; they look to repair that with experienced Ringo on the outside, in a tough AFC North division.
- Detroit Lions – Michael Mayer, TE, Notre Dame
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Peter Skoronski, OT, Northwestern
- Seattle Seahawks – O’Cyrus Torrence, OG, Florida
- Los Angeles Chargers – Jordan Addison, WR, USC
- Baltimore Ravens – Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College
Lamar gets his new weapon on the outside, as the Ravens use their first-rounder on a receiver for the second time in three years.
- Minnesota Vikings – Quentin Johnson, WR, TCU
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Bryan Bresee, DT, Clemson
- New York Giants – Cam Smith, CB, South Carolina
- Dallas Cowboys – Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas
After releasing Ezekial Elliot and giving the reins to Tony Pollard, the Cowboys steal of the draft in heavily-eyed prospect Bijan Robinson.
- Buffalo Bills – Nolan Smith, Edge, Georgia
- Cincinnati Bengals – Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah
- New Orleans Saints (from San Francisco) – Calijah Kancey, DT, Pitt
- Philadelphia Eagles – Dawand Jones, OT, Ohio State
- Kansas City Chiefs – Isaiah Foskey, Edge, Notre Dame